Save the Date for IAMCP WIT’s Must-Attend Kick-Off to Inspire 2018: The Mentorship Circle Event
On Sunday, July 15th at Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas, IAMCP WIT will once again be hosting a Mentorship Circle event. “The event was such a success last year, that we wanted to build on the momentum and continue to learn, grow, and share experiences with each other. Mentorship is a powerful tool in the professional development portfolio and we want the IAMPC WIT community to have access to it.”, says Christine Bongard, Chair of IAMCP WIT International and champion of mentoring.
Here are five reasons why you should add the Mentorship Circle event to your calendar and join IAMCP WIT in kicking-off its fantastic line-up of activities at Inspire:
- The Mentorship Circle event is designed to be inclusive and available to everyone in the IAMCP WIT community. Those who are not going to be travelling to Vegas are more than welcome to join the Mentorship Circle as a virtual attendee.
- The Mentorship Circle will feature an international panel of speakers who will share how they are affecting change for women and girls around the world, through the power of technology.
- In keeping with the IAMCP WIT Inspire theme, “Agents of Change”, the Mentorship Circle will include informative networking exercises designed with the goal of inspiring attendees to take action.
- In just 90 minutes, you can invest in yourself, meet likeminded women from around the world, and join the mentoring conversation.
- Since last year’s inaugural Mentorship Circle event, communities in Canada, Germany, France, and multiple cities across the United States have driven engagement and shown their support for IAMCP WIT by launching their own mentorship programs and events. This year it’s your turn to jump in and start a mentorship movement!
And if those reasons are not enough to entice you to participate in the WIT Mentorship Circle event, consider that people with mentors are:
- Five times more likely to be promoted;
- 25% more likely to gain a salary increase;
- 72% more likely to feel satisfied with their work.
With stats like that, you can’t afford to miss out on being part of this year’s event so register now. See time and place below and a reminder that those who are not attending Inspire are welcome to participate virtually—don’t miss out on the experience!
When: Sunday, July 15, 2018, 2:00 – 3:30 pm (PDT)
Where: Mandalay Bay Convention Center North, Level 0 – South Pacific Ballroom F (capacity for 100 people in person).