Letter from the IAMCP US President
Hello IAMCP Members,
We hope you have made your final arrangements for the 2018 Microsoft Inspire Partner Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 15th thru 19th at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center!
I am very excited to host my first Inspire as the IAMCP United States President and I am looking forward to meeting as many IAMCP members and prospective members from around the world as possible.
Each year, the IAMCP plays a greater role assisting Microsoft, our members, and all partners to get the most out of the Microsoft Inspire Conference and this year is no exception.
The IAMCP will be extremely active at this year’s Inspire Conference and below are some of the activities that we will be hosting:
- Women in Technology: several sessions, a booth in the community hub, and the always SOLD OUT WIT Charity Luncheon
- The IAMCP Prometheus Awards recognizing a Microsoft Employee for their dedication to our organization
- Partners: Our strategic alliance partners including Comcast and Crayon and they will be helping us run the IAMCP Community Hub and many of our events
- Networking: The very popular 4th Annual Speakeasy Inspire Kick Off Party on Sunday Evening following the Welcome Reception
- Exclusivity: The invitation-only IAMCP Executive Roundtables
- Sessions: 20 Plus IAMCP Members presenting at Inspire Sessions
- Philanthropy: IAMCP Members always make up a large percentage of First Time Attendee Mentors
Lastly, if you are an IAMCP Member or you are considering becoming a member, we need help at Inspire getting the word out at our booth in the community hub, greeting visitors and assisting with the WIT Charity Luncheon in addition to many other volunteer opportunities available.
Please help us make this year’s Inspire Conference the best Partner Conference in the World!
IAMCP US President