IAMCP have created a process that establishes specific rules for nomination, voting and execution of the IAMCP Prometheus Awards. These awards will be granted by the IAMCP (Association the International of Channel Partners of Microsoft) to Microsoft employees worthy of such merit. The awards will be allocated by sub regions as detailed below.
The Prometheus Awards are presented annually to provide high-profile recognition of the top 5 representative regions. One award will be given in each of these 5 geographical areas.
Prometheus Award winners may be recognized in Las Vegas during the Inspire event:
Participating Regions 2019:
3. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Each of the 5 regions will be responsible for nominating candidates for the International Committee’s review. The nominations process has the following stages:
- Candidate Nominations by IAMCP Chapters
- Selection of Regional Nominees
- International Committee Review and Selection
- Notification of Winners
Candidate Nominations by IAMCP Chapters: According to the opinion of the partners (taken on the basis of the voting) candidates will have achieved some excellent standards of work with their Partners, having obtained satisfaction and fulfillment of objective. Any IAMCP member may nominate a Microsoft employee for a Prometheus award.
- Chapter Presidents are responsible for notifying chapter members that the nominations period is open
- The President of each chapter will have to inform all the members of the IAMCP of this process of nomination. Any member of the IAMCP can propose candidates for the awards. To be able to propose candidates, they will need to observe the following rules:
- The nomination may not be conditional on obtaining specific benefits, either for the company or person nominating the candidate. No monetary or other incentive is to be made to the person nominating a candidate.
- Each chapter/country will forward nominations to the Regional contact
- All candidates must be serving as a Microsoft Full time employee
Selection of Regional Nominees Each region has to have at least 25% of voting members participating to be consider running for this Award. The Board of each region will decide which candidate is the one that is most deserving of the award and suitable to receive the award. Once selected, the individual in charge of each region will have to advice such selection of candidate to the International Board of the IAMCP.
International Committee Review and Selection
- The International Committee will review nominees forwarded from the regions
- The International Committee will select one (1) recipient from each of region, it should be the one that Regional Board chooses or if the International Board decides it may be another one from the 3 candidates according the results of the survey and the criteria of the jury. It is important and recommends that the jury can talk with some Microsoft representatives from each region to validate some information from the nominees.
Notification of Winners
- The member of the international Board of the IAMCP in charge to carry out this process will remain in constant contact with the assigned people at Microsoft for this task to be completed and in order to notify them about the process and the winners.
- An award ceremony will be planned during the WPC (Worldwide partner conference).