‘Ask IAMCP’ Webinar – ‘Microsoft Inspire – Know Before You Go’
‘Ask IAMCP’ is hosting an exclusive webinar: ‘Microsoft Inspire – Know Before You Go’ to ensure that attendees are geared up and ready to make the most of the Inspire conference, build invaluable connections and ensure maximum value from their Inspire investment. The webinar will be hosted by key Microsoft and IAMCP Inspire stakeholders.
Date: Wednesday, 29 May, 2019
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT
Debra Pfundstein – International Inspire Chair & President of Channel Development Consulting Solutions
Rimke Tijhof- International Inspire Lead & Channel Marketeer at Dynasource
6 Reasons to attend this webinar:
- Three crucial steps to complete before Inspire to ensure an Inspire ROI
- Learn about the profiling and networking tools available to attendees and see a live demo
- Get key information regarding the Prometheus awards
- Key insights and guidelines into the P2P awards
- 25-year IAMCP celebration at Inspire
- Not-to-miss IAMCP booth activities and sessions
Can’t attend? Register here and we will send you the webinar recording.
Find the latest conference information at the Microsoft Inspire site.
The International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) represents Microsoft´s best partners around the globe. Since 1994, our organization has been a strong, collective voice for Partners to Microsoft and the IT community. We also provide the industry’s best way to develop partner to partner business opportunities and accelerate growth.
The Strength of IAMCP:
IAMCP partners engage in over $10.2 BN annually of joint Partner-to-Partner business as ranked by IDC. Based on a previous study, we are learning that IAMCP members report higher revenues and profits than non-members. Active IAMCP members make more connections and get more business.
Maximizing business opportunities for our members through networking and relationship building amongst members and with Microsoft is what we do. Membership is open to any sized partner who belongs to the Microsoft Partner Network.
If you are not a member today, we encourage you to come to one of our meetings, attend one of our webinars, or talk to one of our members to find out more. IAMCP is open for business!
Check out Join IAMCP for more information.
Our mission is to help our members grow their business. We do this by enabling Partner-to-Partner (P2P) business opportunities that drive deals forward. Our members choose IAMCP to help them establish trusted relationships that build formal, global partnerships and alliances, facilitating channel development and growth. We help our members build stronger relationships with local Microsoft offices, navigate Microsoft programs and act as a voice of advocacy back to Microsoft to drive business across our eco-system.
Become a Member
IAMCP is looking for volunteers to work the IAMCP booth, WIT booth and other key spots at WPC
Enthusiastic members are the BEST representatives we could have!
We have volunteer time slots as short as 1 hour, so please make time in your schedule to talk with Partners about IAMCP.
Go to 2018 Inspire volunteer signup to select the time(s) that work for you.
Don’t worry – it’s easy and fun! We’ll provide scripting and information, so you know exactly what to say.
The fun part is meeting other IAMCP members and prospective members from all over the world. You’ll make friends (and business colleagues) for life!
We’re counting on you. See you in Vegas!
Ways to get involved as an FTA
- Opt-in to the First Time Attendee Mentor Program – this connects the FTA with a tenured partner to ask questions and network with. Partners opt-in during registration (they can go back in and update if they opted out the first time)
- Plan on attending the First Time Attendee Orientation Session taking place at 3:30pm on Sunday, July 15 – we will have a welcome and overview of the experience, shared experience, a panel of Partners providing insights into their Inspire experience, and the session will conclude at the Welcome Reception in The Commons
- Attend the First Time Attendee Workshop on Thursday, July 19th (in the morning – time TBD) “Turning Inspiration into Action” how to continue your Microsoft Inspire experience beyond the event
- Schedule meetings through MyInspire prior to attending the event
- Keep an eye on the Microsoft Inspire website and social channels for additional tips and tricks leading up to the event!
If you’re going to Inspire, let us know you’ll be there.