IAMCP and IAMCP WIT Webinar – Friday June 15th 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Mark your calendars for June 15th for the annual “Know Before You Go” to Microsoft Inspire webinar. IAMCP and IAMCP WIT make a big commitment to this annual conference for business leaders, sales teams and technical experts and this webinar will give you the insider view of the details to help you plan your time and get the best results. Even if you have attended Inspire in the past, this year promises even more new opportunities with the first ever co-location with Microsoft Ready, the company’s annual sales, marketing, and technical conference for 21,000 plus employees.
Featuring a panel discussion with experts who will give you their best tips and hints, this webinar will help you get organized and ready for making the most of Microsoft Inspire.
Find the latest conference information at the Microsoft Inspire site.
The International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) represents Microsoft´s best partners around the globe. Since 1994, our organization has been a strong, collective voice for Partners to Microsoft and the IT community. We also provide the industry’s best way to develop partner to partner business opportunities and accelerate growth.
The Strength of IAMCP:
IAMCP partners engage in over $10.2 BN annually of joint Partner-to-Partner business as ranked by IDC. Based on a previous study, we are learning that IAMCP members report higher revenues and profits than non-members. Active IAMCP members make more connections and get more business.
Maximizing business opportunities for our members through networking and relationship building amongst members and with Microsoft is what we do. Membership is open to any sized partner who belongs to the Microsoft Partner Network.
If you are not a member today, we encourage you to come to one of our meetings, attend one of our webinars, or talk to one of our members to find out more. IAMCP is open for business!
Check out Join IAMCP for more information.
Our mission is to help our members grow their business. We do this by enabling Partner-to-Partner (P2P) business opportunities that drive deals forward. Our members choose IAMCP to help them establish trusted relationships that build formal, global partnerships and alliances, facilitating channel development and growth. We help our members build stronger relationships with local Microsoft offices, navigate Microsoft programs and act as a voice of advocacy back to Microsoft to drive business across our eco-system.
Become a Member
IAMCP is looking for volunteers to work the IAMCP booth, WIT booth and other key spots at WPC
Enthusiastic members are the BEST representatives we could have!
We have volunteer time slots as short as 1 hour, so please make time in your schedule to talk with Partners about IAMCP.
Go to 2018 Inspire volunteer signup to select the time(s) that work for you.
Don’t worry – it’s easy and fun! We’ll provide scripting and information, so you know exactly what to say.
The fun part is meeting other IAMCP members and prospective members from all over the world. You’ll make friends (and business colleagues) for life!
We’re counting on you. See you in Vegas!
Ways to get involved as an FTA
- Opt-in to the First Time Attendee Mentor Program – this connects the FTA with a tenured partner to ask questions and network with. Partners opt-in during registration (they can go back in and update if they opted out the first time)
- Plan on attending the First Time Attendee Orientation Session taking place at 3:30pm on Sunday, July 15 – we will have a welcome and overview of the experience, shared experience, a panel of Partners providing insights into their Inspire experience, and the session will conclude at the Welcome Reception in The Commons
- Attend the First Time Attendee Workshop on Thursday, July 19th (in the morning – time TBD) “Turning Inspiration into Action” how to continue your Microsoft Inspire experience beyond the event
- Schedule meetings through MyInspire prior to attending the event
- Keep an eye on the Microsoft Inspire website and social channels for additional tips and tricks leading up to the event!
If you’re going to Inspire, let us know you’ll be there.